SsangYong appoint Unity as Leicester dealer
Korean car maker SsangYong have appointed Unity Leicester (Unity Automotive) as their newest franchisee.
Unity who also represent Subaru, Isuzu, Great Wall, Jeep and Alfa Romeo, will sell SsangYong from their site on Aylestone Road, Leicester LE2 8TB.
Opening for Marshall Jaguar Land Rover Ipswich
Hot on the heels of their Jaguar Land Rover dealership opening in Oxford, Marshall Motor Group is officially opening the doors of it’s new ‘dual arch’ Jaguar and Land Rover dealership which puts the brands alongside each other in one conjoined building on Crane Boulevard, in Ipswich on November 17th.
Doors open at £5m Macklin Motors Nissan Glasgow
Following a £5 million investment and one year of building work, Vertu Motors owned Macklin Motors Nissan Glasgow on Port Dundas Road has opened its doors.
As previously announced in Motor Trade News, the eight-storey steel and glass dealership is on the former site of the DC Thomson print works, will be run by DP Robert Auld who has been with Macklin Motors Nissan since 2014.
- Vantage acquire Citroen Blackpool from Lookers
- Pendragon acquires Newcastle Hyundai dealership
- SsangYong appoints Eurocars in the Isle of Man
- Lookers to build new Jaguar and Volvo dealerships in Glasgow
- Arnold Clark opens Motorstore Nottingham
- Snows Group acquires City Motor Holdings’ dealers in Basingstoke