Renault appears to have commenced the process of cutting the size of it's UK dealer network. It had been reported in the trade press in late 2011, that Renault was planning to cut the size of it's UK dealer network by over 50 dealerships during 2012.
The French motor manufacturer has now circulated e-mail notices which have been seen by Motor Trade News, informing trade suppliers to their dealers of the following changes to the Renault network.
- Graham & Bowness Workington is terminating as a main dealer on 30/03/12
- Riverside Eastern Seamer goes from main dealer to authorised repairer on 30/03/12
- Riverside Motors Coleraine is terminating as a main dealer on 30/03/12 and will be replaced by Edwin May Coleraine as authorised repairer only on 30/03/12
- Gordon Lamb Chesterfield goes from main dealer to authorised repairer on 05/04/12
- Wylam Garage Wylam is terminating as a retail dealer on 30/03/12