Lookers open Stockport Volvo
Manchester based motor dealer group, Lookers has opened a new Volvo dealership on St Marys Way, Mersey Street, Stockport, Cheshire.
The new dealership, which is branded as Stockport Volvo is currently in a temporary facility, with a permanant new build dealership planned to open a year from now.
Return to profits for Harratts Motor Group
Yorkshire based dealer group, Harratts Motor Group have published figures showing they turned over £124.3 million and recorded a pre-tax profit of £307,000 in 2015, a figure it expects to double by the end of this trading year.
The group, who sold a Volvo dealership in Huddersfield to Clive Brook in 2015, say this is their best trading performance in over three years, having made a £2 million loss in 2014.
Robins & Day complete £1.5 million Walton on Thames redevelopment
Robins & Day Peugeot in the Surrey town of Walton on Thames, has just completed a £1.5million redevelopment of it’s 80 year old building.
The operation on Hersham Road knocked down its building in June 2016 and the team moved into temporary structures on site supplied by specialist temporary building firm Spaciotempo.
- Rygor open flagship Mercedes Benz CV dealership in Gloucester
- Snows Group acquire Yeovil Seat dealership
- Steven Eagell acquires Lexus Hatfield
- Evans Halshaw Vauxhall Leeds launches new store
- Jaguar Land Rover to open Rockar store at Westfield Stratford
- Lookers acquire Knights Group in £27 million deal