Dick Lovett set to open Aston Martin Bristol
Swindon based dealer group Dick Lovett, who currently represent, BMW, Mini, Maserati and Porsche, are set to open their first Aston Martin dealership when Aston Martin Bristol opens on the Cribbs Causeway development to the west of the city this summer.
- Marshall signals revenue and profitability growth
- Motorline Group to launch Infiniti centre in Bristol
- Vindis Group rev up to open 2 Ducati dealerships
- Cambria sell one Jaguar dealership and buy one Land Rover dealership
- 2015 set all time record for new car registrations
- Vantage Motor Group acquire 3 new dealerships