65 plate breaks September registrations record
Industry trade body, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) have published figures showing that last month's 65 plate new car registrations at 462,517 units, represent an all-time record for September.
Mercedes acquisition for Group 1 Automotive
Group 1 Automotive, Inc, the US based Fortune 500 listed parent company to UK dealers Barons, Chandlers and Elms have expanded their 152 dealership portfolio, with the acquisition of Mercedes-Benz Georgetown, a Mercedes/Smart car and van dealership located in a suburb of Austin, Texas.
New dealership takes shape for Midlands Vauxhall
Dealer group Midlands Vauxhall, who operate Vauxhall franchises in Rugby, Daventry and Coventry as well as a body repair business in Rugby and a service and parts centre in Coventry are moving their Brandish Vauxhall operation from it's current site to a new, purpose built site at Vantage Park, Coventry on the A444.
- Charles Hurst launch new Aston Martin showroom
- Picador Group PLC take on first Renault franchise
- Lifestyle Motor Group profits up 20%
- Charles Hurst plan new Jaguar Land Rover site for Belfast
- Jaguar Land Rover start work on new £14m Wolverhampton dealership
- Inchcape launch new Retail Centre with Cooper Reading